We would like to invite you all to join us for the special fund raising & Thingyan Pwe.
All funds raised on this day from food stalls, raffles and karaoke will go toward all good charitable causes
Please come and join us with good deeds.
Many thanks for all your good and generous support.
Sadu Sadu Sadu.
Events and whats on offer:
- Delicious traditional Myanmar food, snacks and sweets.
- Traditional Thingyan Dance (Adults and Children)
- Kids Games
- Raffle Prize Draw
Date & Time
14th April 2019
12.00 to 18:00
4 thoughts on “Thingyan Invitation (2019)”
Great to know Mandalay cafe restaurant of Huddersfield is coming to sell tasty treats also.
I have just been give an update on the foods that will be available at the festival. Please see the list below.
The following food will be selling on 14th April at Thingyan Water Festival.
1. Chicken Biryani
2. Pae Pyoke
3. Mote Hin Gar
4. Mandalay Nan Gyi Thoke
5. Shan Htamin Thoke
6. Shan food
7. Shan Kauk Swae
8. Tofu salad
9. Green Tea leaf and Rice Salad (Lappet Htamin Thoke)
10.Wet Thar Dok Htoa (Pork on stick) and Vermicelli
11. Cassava cake
12. Own Noe Thargu Pyin
13. Ah Kyaw Soan
15. Tea and Coffee
16. Chicken wraps and Balachaung
17. Pickle Shrimp (Pazun Chin)
18. Si Htamin (Yellow sticky rice)
19. Pae Gyaw and Sargalay Kway
20. Karen Kinpun chin Talapaw and Nga Pi Htaung
21. Ma Laing Loane (Indian sweets)
22. Kyet Thar Laik, Wet Thar Laik, Salad, Nga Yoke Chin and Fried Noodles
23. Cold drinks
24. Sad Tithar Mok Lone Yay Paw with coconut
I’d like to come to this event, with some of my friends, would this be a suitable event to bring children to? (A girl of 3 & a boy of 2)
hey Marek sorry for the late reply, but yes there will be children there so your are welcome to join us.